Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Hello, I have temporarily come back from the dead.

First things first, Happy New Year to everyone. May your 2011 be better than 2010.

Now, I have been looking at my list of places to visit in my lifetime and have come to the conclusion that there is no way that I will be able to go to all of them. So I have been trying to whittle them down to my top ten for now.

However, I have a question for anyone reading this and willing to comment. This may become a game in the future:



So, since I must cut down my list:

Shall I go to Kenya or Tanzania?

I would love to hear opinions, including pros and cons of each that you have encountered or heard about. If you do comment, make sure to check back for a response since I have yet to figure out how to successfully reply to comments (I know there are ways, they are just rather complicated).

5 comments:

  1. I still say that France should be on your list...*crosses arms and pouts*

    -Barb the French Bean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weee-eeell, France is pretty expensive as you have pointed out a few times yourself...XD. I also have a friend who is going to be in Paris for the next three months or so who will not be able to spend much. Other parts of the world may be expensive to fly to, but you get more bang for your buck in countries outside of Europe. What part of France is considered cheap in comparison with the rest of the country? ^_-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dijon is cheaper than Paris and the South of France, as far as food and housing is concerned. And typically regional products are waaaaaaay cheaper if they are purchased. Example: it is possible to buy a bottle of real Champagne (from Champagne) for as little as 7 euros. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. There do not seem to be any airports near Dijon, though from what I am seeing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, and I do not drink, so the Champagne is not enough to tempt me...;)

    ReplyDelete