Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My Top Countries to Visit

Well, a few posts back, I mentioned that I might eventually post a list of the countries I wish to visit. Now would be as good a time as any, I suppose. This is just a rough list of the nations I would like to visit, categorized by continent. In the future, I will post a more comprehensive list containing specific destinations in each country I would like to visit, in no particular order. Whether these will be in lists such as this one or whether they will be separated into their own posts is yet to be seen...

N. America
1) Canada
2) The United States

S. America
1) Peru
2) Chile
3) Ecuador
4) Costa Rica

Africa
1) Kenya
2) Tanzania
3) Rwanda
4) S. Africa
5) Madagascar
6) Ghana
7) Mozambique

Asia
1) Japan
2) China
3) Singapore
4) Hong Kong
5) Bhutan
6) India
7) Taiwan

Europe
1) Ireland
2) Germany
3) Poland
4) Italy
5) Spain
6) Sweden
7) Denmark

Australia

And since I am not entirely sure where this would be considered, New Zealand.

Comments? Questions? Recommendations?



4 comments:

  1. I don't see "France" on your list. >.>

    -French Bean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I can't really think of anything in France that I want to see...^^;

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAAAAAaaaat?! Such blasphemy!

    Le Mont St Michel, the prehistoric caves in the Dordogne, the Maison Carrée, les Arènes, Strasbourg, Lyon, DIJON!!!

    Hmph!

    -French Bean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Je suis désolée, French Bean. I am not big on cities, unfortunately. Also, though I do adore history, having heard so much about ancient Rome, I'm afraid it's been worn out for me, so the Maison Carrée is not that interesting to me. ^^; Doing some research, the region of the Dordogne River seems interesting. However, I am trying to visit places which are not HUGELY popular tourist attractions because I don't want to go to places that have been overhyped and over-touristy. True, Italy is up there, but that is mainly focused on the Tuscan region for the Etruscan history and because I look forward to the food.

    ReplyDelete