Monday, July 26, 2010

North American Destinations

Since I am having a difficult time coming up with a topic for this post, I shall simply make it a continuation of the last. Here is a list of the destinations I hope to travel to within the North American continent. Again in no particular order:

Canada
Montreal
Vancouver
Toronto
Newfoundland
Fundy National Park
Acadia Park
Saskatchewan

U.S.A.
Colorado
Montana
New Hampshire
Vermont
North Carolina
Hawaii
Baltimore
New Orleans
Boston
Seattle
Atlanta
Savannah
Grand Canyon
Yellowstone Park
Yosemite Park
Channel Islands
Virgin Islands

Of course, these will probably end up changing seeing as I have not done all that much research just yet, and who knows what other goodies I may find in my search.

1 comment:

  1. Well, at least you've written them down! That's the first step in accomplishing goals! ^.^

    -French Bean

    ReplyDelete